Proposal time! A custom proposal based off your discovery call will be created and sent to you so you can create your perfectly catered mentor session package. Sign your contract, and pay your invoice to make things officially official!
We do the damn thing! A scheduler will be sent to you for us to get your virtual meeting in the books and all your helpful items included in your package will be sent to your personal client portal.
Fill out your inquiry form. This inquiry form will be a detailed questionnaire to help both you and I explore what type of Mentor Session will fit your needs best.
After reviewing your responses in your inquiry questionnaire, we will schedule a FREE Discovery Call. This step is VITAL for us to nail down your mentor session focus so I can create an accurate custom proposal just for you!
Welcome to Kylee B Photography Mentor Services!
Catered to fit your specific Needs as a photographer hobbyist or Budding business owner.
- You will receive a questionnaire to fill out to help me better understand your prior knowledge and where you are struggling within your camera settings.
2. Mastering Manual Mode PDF
- You will receive the Mastering Manual Mode PDF created by Kylee in your client portal to review before your virtual call.
3. Virtual Meeting
- We will set up a one hour virtual meeting where we break down the Mastering Manual Mode PDF. This call gives you the opportunity to ask me clarifying questions about your camera's manual mode settings along the way.
4. Practice Checklist
- You will receive a practice checklist to guide you as you take all of your new knowledge to the field. Practice makes perfect!
- you will receive a questionnaire to fill out to help me better understand your prior knowledge and experience with wedding photography and what topics you'd like to go over during our meeting.
2. Wedding Bundle PDF's
You will receive a group of PDF's in your client portal pack full of juicy advice on how to prepare and photograph a wedding day with ease.
- sample wedding photography timeline
- sample wedding photography list of must have photos
- sample wedding photographer gear and supply list
- sample wedding day questionnaire PDF to send your couples
3. Virtual Meeting
We will set up a one hour virtual meeting for you to pick my brain about the topics you've chosen in your questionnaire.
1. Planning Questionnaire
- You will receive a questionnaire asking questions to help us plan and pinpoint your focus during your in field session experience.
2. Schedule your Guided Session
- We select a date that works for everyone involved in the session. All models must sign an agreement of terms for the session.
3. Pre Session Meeting
- We will have a 30 minute virtual meeting a week before your session date to make sure we are ready to go for your in person session.
4. In Field Session
- Your session date is here! I will meet you "in the field" to guide you through our pre-planned one hour photography session.
5. Follow-up Meeting
- We finish with a 15 minute follow-up virtual meeting to chat about the session and what remaining questions you may have about our time together.
- You will receive a questionnaire to fill out to help me better understand your prior knowledge and where you are struggling within your editing process.
2. Lightroom 101 PDF
- You will receive the Lightroom 101 PDF created by Kylee in your client portal to review before your virtual call.
3. Virtual Meeting
- We will set up a one hour virtual meeting where we break down the Lightroom 101 PDF. This call gives you the opportunity to ask me clarifying questions about your editing process along the way.
4. Preset Questionnaire
- You will receive a questionnaire to fill out to help me better understand how you want your photos to look after they are edited before we work together to create your preset.
5. Preset Virtual Meeting
- We will set up a 30 minute meeting where we practice using your very own preset and new editing skills with your photos!
You will receive a questionnaire that will help you dig deep into yourself as well as your business to help you hone in on what you want to represent as a brand.
2. Virtual Guided Brain Dump
We will set up a thirty minute meeting for you to essentially "dump" all of your thoughts, goals, and dreams that you have regarding your brand. After your brain dump, I will organize and create a list for you based off of your ideas and my suggestions.
3. Website Audit
I will sift through your website to see if there are any disconnects between you and your ideal client according the your brand.
4. Virtual Meeting
We will set up a one hour virtual meeting for you to pick my brain about the topics you've chosen in your questionnaire and goals list that I have suggested for you.